Hmmm… Where to start… I am Washington born and raised. I married the love of my life and have two gorgeous children. I spend my free time thinking up new, creative ideas for photo shoots, doing lunch or happy hour with friends, reluctantly exercising, traveling, and spending as much time with my family as possible. I love hiking, exploring, chocolate, high heels, El Gaucho, being on a plane (only because I know it will be taking me somewhere amazing), and that my job is my true passion.
10 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
1. I LOVE Starbucks Vanilla Soy Chai Lattes… I have one just about everyday.
2. I am love Scandal. Doesn’t matter what is going on, the second it is time for Scandal I will LITERALLY drop what I am doing (this may or may not have resulted in a broken plate). Absolutely adore Kerry Washington.
3. I will find ANY excuse to travel pretty much anywhere in the world.
4. I do not belong behind the wheel of a car for more than an hour at a time... came to realize that after a 6,000 mile road trip where just about everyone I got behind drove under the speed limit.
5. Washington is my version of perfection. I couldn't live in a more gorgeous place for all the hiking, kayaking and exploration that I seek.
6. On work free and kid free days, you will usually find me on an adventure exploring Washington or in my PJs watching Law & Order: SVU for hours on end.
7. Sweet Potato ANYTHING is my absolute favorite food.
8. My husband and I show affection for one another by poking fun and annoying one another intentionally… we wouldn’t want it any other way!
9. I am a compulsive perfectionist in a good way.
10. My husband decided to forgo a huge portion of our walk-in closet due to my shoes, dresses and unmentionables taking over.